It's seems like we're a little behind in the times here at CRLiterature in allowing favourites submissions. Without further ado, we're finally opening it up to our members.
But there is a catch. You'd didn't really think it would just be a free for all, did you? We've got a few rules you'll have to follow, but they're pretty simple.
- You may only suggest another deviant's work
- Limit is 2 deviations per member per week
- Submissions to the Literature > Fan Fiction gallery will be declined
- Submissions should contain proper grammar and spelling
- Prose Submissions should go in this folder
- Poetry Submissions should go in this folder
- Non-Fiction Submissions should go in this folder
- Scripts & Screenplays should go in this folder
- Literature Tutorials and Guides should be placed in the appropriate subfolder here
Before going and fave bombing us, keep in mind that we're trying to gather a collection of literature that highlights the best of what the community has to offer. We'll be occasionally running features of the submissions to these folders, so we're going for quality over quantity.
If you should have any questions we haven't covered here, please feel free to leave a comment. And don't forget to +fav and comment!