Review of the Articles from this Week
- Hear Me My Audience!!
- Formatting for the Interweb Era
- ''Said'' and Effective Dialogue Tags
- Hook, Line, and Sinker: How to Start Your Story
- Passive Voice vs Active Voice
- Pacing (and Show vs. Tell)
- Readymades: Hallmarks of Lazy Writing
- Using Colloquialisms: Are you down with it?
- Revise and Edit
- Varying Sentences
- Making the Most of the Words You Use
- What is Voice, Anyway?
And before we finish, please take a moment to thank all the wonderful deviants that made this week happen:
A Few Talking Points Before We Leave:
- What was the one thing you'll walk away from this week knowing that you didn't know before?
- Do you feel you're better equipped to write prose now?
- Will you be able to approach your craft differently and more effectively now?
- What would you like to see from our next projecteducate week?